Saturday, May 19, 2012

rock bottom

i'm at an all time low at this point. taiwan has really taken it out of me and i have pictures to prove it!

it started with the eye brows. normally my up keep is impeccable but i figured since i was out of the country for over a month and only conversing with my fellow female nursing students it would be a perfect opportunity to grow them out and get them reshaped when i return. at first it was easy but after a week, i was dying. and now... it's so far beyond out of hand there's no point in going back.


the black heads shortly fall into second place. these little boogers decided to attack after the hot weather the leaves me sweating after every day. although, i must admit that it has helped me realize how awesome my clarisonic is. just a couple thorough scrubs when i'm home and i'll be as good as new!


onto the toes... i saved the best for last. these poor stubs never had a chance on this trip. i never had time to get a pedicure after winter semester and before taiwan so they had to suffer with 2 month old nail polish and a poor attempt at shaping them. on top of that, while on a hike to the most southern point on the island, i decided to stub my big toe and rip off a big chunk out of my nail. it all started with a deceiving lizard. as i was walking down the trail, i almost tripped over the little guy because he ran right past me. upon realizing i almost killed him, i stopped my friends and showed them the large lizard. i then proceeded to try and catch him which proved to be an utter failure as he bit me. as we laughed and moved on, a brick (which i might add was very large) decided to raise up and cause me to fly. needless to say, although no tears were shed, my pride definitely took a hit. now i'm stuck for a few months waiting for my blasted nail to grow out before i can have a true pedicure...



cozco said it best... 

(watch from .28-.40 seconds)

No comments:

Post a Comment