Wednesday, May 9, 2012

aubrey

 
for clinical rotations our study abroad group is assigned to two floors in the hospital. instead of leaving each of us on one floor by ourselves, the program pairs us up with one other girl from the program for ease of dealing the language barrier and to have someone for us to compare experiences with. for my clinical rotations i was paired with one of my fellow classmates from my semester in nursing, aubrey van leeuwen. she has been so fun to attend clinicals with every day. we have our daily routine of her pushing me out the door every morning, walking to the bakery and ordering our usual pastries, followed by a nice conversation while walking to the hospital. she has been so easy going and fun and i'm grateful we are able to not only be in clinicals together but also enjoy fun outtings out on the town. 
here are some of the reasons i like her:

1. she has a great sense of humor like me


2. she wants to be a nurse like me


3. she loves food like me


4. she tries new things with me


5. she's a great friend to me


No comments:

Post a Comment